By the time you’re finished reading these statistics, they are old news, and getting worse, year-over-year:
- On average, cybercrime costs a business $11.7 million per year, up 62% in the past five years
- More than 4,000 ransomware attacks occur every day
- The amount of phishing emails containing some form of ransomware grew to 97.25% in one quarter
- Malware is the most expensive type of cyberattack to recover from, costing businesses an average of $2.4 million per infection.
- Overall, cybercrime damage costs to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021, with businesses suffering over 130 breaches per year
- 48% of mobile users have experienced mobile cyber crime in past 12 months
- Spam volume is 66% of all email traffic
- Web-based attacks are up 33%
- 1 in 8 legitimate websites have a critical vulnerability
Complicating this further are the telework and telecommuting trends, “BYOD” – Bring Your Own Device to work, increasingly sophisticated cyber criminals, organized world-wide attacks, cloud privacy and security breaches, and the internet of things: connected devices that are popping up everywhere (from light switches and thermostats, to appliances and “smart home” controllers). As if you didn’t have enough to worry about…
We recognize that this is one more headache you don’t need. One more thing to deal with, and one more expense you don’t want. Unfortunately, the new reality is stark. The business landscape has changed. One cyberattack can put you out of business. You owe it to your company to face this challenge and to respond responsibly and expeditiously.
We also recognize our responsibility as your trusted technology partners. This is exactly why we have been training for years, getting the right certified experts and technologies, and creating the right cybersecurity program for our clients. We owe it to you to get ahead of this threat, to provide you with reasonable, actionable options, and give you peace of mind.
Just as in 1989 we were the first with our Managed IT offerings, now we are the first with a comprehensive and affordable Managed Cybersecurity Service.
Our cybersecurity-as-a-service includes everything from cybersecurity and privacy program development and management, regular penetration and vulnerability testing, risk assessments and threat analysis, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, outsourcing the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Privacy Officer, and the Data Protection Officer (DPO) positions, plus provide you with a complete cybersecurity team (both red and blue teams), 24x7x365 cybersecurity monitoring services, email and end-point protection, as well as cybersecurity and privacy awareness training, and 24×7 support for your people both at work, and at home.
When it comes to cybersecurity, we know what we’re talking about!
We’ve been in business for over 30 years, supporting businesses exactly like yours, and protecting their assets from threats, internal or external, large or small.
More specifically, our services include:
- For your business:
- Formal outsourcing of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Privacy Officer, and the Data Protection Officer (DPO) positions (satisfies the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) requirement, effective March 1, 2017 for all registered financial services firms)
- Creation of company-specific cybersecurity strategy and documentation
- On-going management of your cybersecurity posture
- On-going response to all cybersecurity queries by clients, vendors, or regulators, including cybersecurity audits
- Certificate of cybersecurity compliance (for your clients, vendors, and regulators)
- For your people:
- On-going cybersecurity support at work and home
- Bi-annual cybersecurity awareness training
- For your network:
- 24×7 cybersecurity monitoring of every device on your network for inbound & outbound threats
- Advanced Correlation Engine analyzes your network traffic patterns in real-time to detect sophisticated threats like data exfiltration
- Experts at our 24×7 Security Operations Center that manage the process and investigate every alert to filter out white noise and false positives
- Identification of the specific threats in real-time against your company
- Remediation steps to fix the problem
- All supporting evidence
- Your custom cybersecurity portal that lets you view your own network security posture at a glance
- Comprehensive reporting for security and regulatory compliance
- Compliance reports (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Incident Response Support
- For all your devices:
- Antivirus and antimalware for all your devices (desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, and phones)
- Two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Search Advisor and Web filtering
- Automatic USB scanning and device control
- For your email:
- Industry-leading spam filtering
- Email virus protection using three layers of virus scanning and filtering
- Email-borne malware protection
- Outbound filtering to prevent spread of malware and viruses
- Data leak prevention to protect unauthorized disclosure of sensitive data
- Automatic email encryption based on their content, sender or recipient
- Cloud-based email encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Ensure email continuity with a 96-hour spool for undelivered emails
- Anti-phishing protection
- Link protection (sandboxing suspicious and typosquated URLs)