From children’s rights to education and preservation of arts and architecture, we understand just how critical effective IT and cybersecurity management is for non-profits with big missions and tight budgets. We also know what nonprofits need most in terms of technology in order to maximize service and mission delivery, resources, and peace of mind for those they serve. Further, we have a unique perspective on what fits where, when.
Our certified IT and cybersecurity consultants have worked with a wide variety of non-profit clients like the American Association of Advertising Agencies or 4A’s; Queen Sofia; Queens Botanical Garden Society, Inc.; the Kress Foundation; and Include NYC to build custom IT and cybersecurity programs specific to their particular goals, challenges, priorities, and budgets by first helping them come up with unbiased answers to these important questions:
- What can innovations in technology do for my non-profit?
- What are the right technologies and strategies to move my non-profit forward?
- Are there opportunities my non-profit is missing because we don't have the right tech in place to manage our systems and protect our data?
- Are there potential cost savings we are not achieving by not leveraging all the right tech in the right places?
And we can help you solve common non-profit IT and cybersecurity problems like:
- Cutting costs and improving service delivery and security
- Gaining the ability to scale quickly, affordably, and efficiently
- Focusing on mission delivery, leaving IT and cybersecurity to trusted experts and partners
Our client-tailored approach to managed technology services ensures that you get the IT and cybersecurity support that works for you—not just a standardized service package that may either be more than you need, or not enough.
Your success is our success. CONTACT US today for a FREE, no-strings-attached consultation and let's with !