There is a great saying in the publishing business: You don’t know what you don’t know. A smart administrator recognizes this and always asks questions.
Sometimes, when you’ve been immersed in the day-to-day of running your business, it’s important to recognize the need for an outside perspective. To answer questions like:
- What can innovations in technology do for you?
- What are the right technologies for your organization?
- Are there opportunities you are missing?
- Are there potential savings you are not achieving?
Our consultants are experienced, their skills are deep and their exposure to different businesses offers a unique perspective on what fits where.
Facts On File News Services has been a source of powerful reference information for professional research and education since 1940. Their flagship publication “Facts On File News Digest” is world acclaimed as a source of accurate, timely, and dependable news, produced in print, CD-ROM, and since 1998 available through the Web.
Information Technology Management Group (iTMG) has been serving as their Managed IT Services company for seven years.
Systems availability paramount.
Software includes Microsoft Office, Adobe Framemaker, Ventura Publishing, ACT contact management.
- Outsourcing of Local Area Network Manager – Install, and maintain the network infrastructure. Responsible for all aspects of LAN operations – from backup and anti-virus, to performance and security.
- Outsource senior IT functions – provide strategic consulting and advise regarding IT direction in meeting business goals.
- Outsource user support functions – provide day-to-day technical support to diverse user community
- Host and maintain the corporate Web Site.
- Install and maintain the corporate e-mail services.
– Ken Park, Publisher